My blogging journey has been a strange one as back in June 2016 I didn’t even understand what blogging was. I always worry about my content and how it sounds, which is why I was extremely honoured to here I have been nominated for a ‘Liebster Award’. I was nominated by Kerry who blogs at dontdropthebaby I love reading her posts as they are all genuine and from the heart. Although I mostly write fun posts and my thoughts I am very grateful to hear that people are finding them entertaining. The most successful part has been my regular Thursday feature ‘Back To The Feature’ (See what I did there) where I encourage other bloggers to write letters to their younger selves. I love reading other people letters and thank you to everyone who has taken part in this so far. Thank you to Kerry’s kind words too: This is a great feature! I really like your blog, so I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award
The next stage is to upgrade my blog and order it a little better. I have also started reviewing products and am always on the look out to review toys for children and parenting related products. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way. Like I said I would never have thought I would be blogging, but here I am!
So for those who don’t know about the Liebster Award (2016), allow me to explain.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog. By including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
10 Random Facts About Me
- Was the first Explorer scout in Basingstoke, When I was 16 the Scout Associasition bought in a new section for 14-18 year olds and I was one of the first one in my home town.
- I can put my leg behind my head – Less impressive now but before I lost weight, I was slightly larger it was a great party trick. I don’t remember how I found out I could do it though!
- Jimmy Carr has stroked my back hair – Went to see him live, after some stage banter about my back hair, whilst getting his autograph he started stroking it!
- Proposed to my wife on a boat on the Norfolk Broads by spelling it out with alphabet chips.
- I have never broken any bones
- I am a Whovian (Huge Doctor Who Fan)
- Use to be a model (When I was a kids and I never got any work)
- I only started blogging 4 months ago
- My left index finger knuckle, is bigger than the right (due to a scar from my childhood)
- I can never sneeze once, In fact 6 times is more likley